Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Fate of Instagram and Facebook Accounts Announced Soon Meta

 As is known, Trump's personal account was blocked by the two companies owned by Meta, due to inciting violence shortly after a group of his supporters stormed the United States Capitol building in January 2021.

 Meta previously said it would announce a decision regarding Trump's return on January 7, 2023. However, the decision is said to be announced at the end of the month, according to a source familiar with the matter.

The company has also set up a working group to focus on the issue, which includes staff from the policy and public communications team as well as from the content policy team chaired by Monika Bickert and the security and integrity team led by Guy Rosen.

 In addition, Meta said he would consult with experts, as reported by the Antara page, Monday (2/1/2023).

If repealed, there will be a series of stringent sanctions should Trump commit further violations in the future," the company said in June.

Meta declined further comment about the process for making the decision and which experts were consulted. However, some academics argue that Trump's rhetoric remains a risk to public safety.

Last month, a study by the left-leaning advocacy group Accountable Tech stated that 350 posts from Trump's account on Truth Social would violate Facebook policy rules.

 On the other hand, Twitter's new owner, Elon Musk, recently lifted a permanent ban on Trump after voting or polling users. However, Trump has not made any posts since

Posting Komentar untuk "Fate of Instagram and Facebook Accounts Announced Soon Meta"